For most of us it is Spring time. But if you are a junior senior in high school it is Prom time! And while this is the funnest time of the year for many teens, Casa Latina’s cost saving expert, Kendal Perez, explains the price of prom is expected to reach an all-time high this year with parents and teens spending an estimated $1,078 on the annual spring formal, according to USAToday.
¡Eso es demasiado dinero! Despite what these troubling headlines may lead you to think, you can still give your teen a night to remember without forgetting budgetary commitments. Peruse the following prom coupons from FreeShipping.org and click your way to savings.
1. SearsFind great prom styles at Sears, plus take an additional 15-percent off dress shoes with code SEARSAPRIL.
2. NordstromEnjoy free shipping on all prom dresses, now priced under $150 (no code required).
3. TargetTake 10-percent off bridesmaid dresses through June 1 with Target promo code TGTMXEA4.
4. ExpressSave 30 percent on women’s dresses through April 23 (no code required). 5. Kohl’sGet 20-percent off your purchase through April 28 with promo code SMS5041.
6. Victoria’s SecretShop strappy sandals, bold pumps and more with $15 off orders of $100 at Victoria’s Secret through April 19 with code SPRING12.
7. Online ShoesSave $20 on orders of $90 or more through April 30 with coupon code 20BLOOM.
8. Heels.comReceive free 2-day shipping on your order (no code required).
9. White House Black MarketBuy one jewelry item and receive 25-percent off a second item through April 27 (no code required).
10. UltaGet free shipping plus take $15 off orders of $75 or more through April 28 with promo code AFP312. 11. TJFormalShop the sale section for up to 70-percent off dresses for prom, plus get free shipping on all orders. 12. House of BridesTake $25 off the purchase of a prom dress with coupon code PR25.